1. Privileges insurance
Giving accidental accident insurance for users of Galaxy Note 9 phones sold from August 24, 2018, to the end of August 31, 2018, across the country.
2. Insurance effect
The insurance policy is effective as soon as it is activated. Sell out via SMS to 6060 and has a term of 01 years from the date of activation of the insurance package. The insurance will end when the customer uses up the maximum amount of compensation. (512MB: 28,490,000 VND) Note:
The insurance program for accidental unexpected accident occurred in the territory of Vietnam.
Phone repair case:
In case of accidental damage caused by accident, customers only need to pay 50% of telephone repair costs (including 10% VAT).
Where to replace the new phone:
In cases where the phone is damaged and can not be repaired, or the repair cost exceeds the replacement cost, the customer only needs to pay 50% of the original value of the new phone (VAT included). (The original purchase value of the machine: Note 9 128GB: 22,990,000 VND; Note 9 512GB: 28,490,000 VND).
[All repair and replacement costs will be charged and paid at the Samsung Service Center for damage and handover.]
5. Insurance coverage
The coverage for damage to the device, caused by unforeseen accidents, includes but is not limited to the following:
The phone dropped to the ground.
Negligence to impact the phone on hard objects.
Stabs fall on the phone.
Not covered by coverage *
6. Guide the insurance process
In the event of a malfunction, the customer must contact the insurance hotline to inform them of any accident that results in damage to the equipment within 72 hours of the occurrence of the malfunction. If more than 72 hours have elapsed since the insurer has not received a notification from the customer about the damage, the insurer has the right to refuse insurance for the equipment. The hotline operates from Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm daily.
GENERAL EXCLUSION TERMS
Insurance companies are not responsible for:
Natural wear and tear, corrosion, condensation, dust, or change in temperature, bugs are getting heavier or worn out, changing in color or surface.
Lost for unknown reasons.
4. Deliberately causing damage
5. Products which are damaged as follows:
Damage caused by improper use according to the product’s instructions.
Get immediate damage if on the hood, the cab or the rear of the car.
Unanticipated damage occurs when a third party owns the product unless the third party has a blood relation to the buyer of the product, such as a parent, spouse, children, and sibling.
Any damage or incidents caused by viruses or malfunction from other software programs.
Additional equipment including accidental damage includes, but is not limited to, accessories such as product pouches, battery chargers, wireless headsets.
Damage caused by accidentally falling into water or other liquids.
6. Insurance products are lost.
7. Sim card phone or memory card.
8. Maintenance, repair, adjustment, and periodic activities.
9. Indirect costs associated with the claim unless stated explicitly in the insurance certificate.
10. Any liability directly or indirectly caused by:
Ionizing radiation, radioactive contamination from any nuclear fuel or nuclear waste from the burning of nuclear fuel.
Radioactive substances, toxic substances or hazardous properties of any nuclear explosive or nuclear components.
11. Any loss or damage or liability directly or indirectly incurred as a result of the war, terrorism, civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military might or usurpation, or naturalization. Collector public, or requisition or destruction or damage to property or under the order of any government or local governmental authority.
Any direct damage caused by aircraft waves or overhead or sonic speed.
13. Products not used in the territory of Vietnam.
14. Any incidental damage to the covered product due to non-compliance by the Insured Person (e.g., phone calls while driving a vehicle moving in traffic).
If you have any questions regarding your insurance coverage or any unexpected accident that caused your phone to malfunction, please contact Samsung Insurance Support Center at 19006055