Samsung Galaxy A7 is the most prominent name in recent times when referring to the mid-range smartphone of Samsung. And more customers to own this smartphone with insurance privileges broken when buying Galaxy A7 from October 27 to November 4.
1. Privileges insurance
Giving accident insurance for users of Galaxy A7 phones sold from October 27, 2018, to the end of November 4, 2018, across the country.
2. Insurance effect
- The insurance policy is valid for one day after activation of the warranty via switchboard 6060 and has a term of 183 days from the activation date of the plan.
- Insurance will be terminated when customers use up the maximum compensation limit of equipment (The initial purchase value of the Galaxy A7 machine: 7.690.000 VND
3. Geographical Limitation
The insurance program for unexpected accidental event occurred in the territory of Vietnam.
4. Deductible rate
- Repair: In case of accidental damage caused by accident, customers only need to pay 50% of telephone repair costs (including 10% VAT).
- New Replacement: For phones that are heavily damaged and can not be repaired, or if the repair costs exceed the replacement cost, customers only need to pay 50% of the original value of the new phone. VAT included. (Initial purchase value of Galaxy A7: 7.690.000 VND). [All repair and replacement costs will be charged and paid at the Samsung Service Center for damage and handover.]
5. Insurance coverage
The coverage for damage to the device, caused by unforeseen accidents, includes but is not limited to the following:
- The phone dropped to the ground
- Negligence to impact the phone on hard objects
- Stabs fall on the phone
- Not covered by coverage *
Guide the insurance process
- In the event of a malfunction, the customer must contact the 1900 6055 hotline to report an unexpected accident resulting in damage to the equipment within 72 hours of the occurrence of the malfunction.
- If more than 72 hours have elapsed since the insurer has not received a notification from the customer about the damage, the insurer has the right to refuse insurance for the equipment. The hotline operates from Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm daily.
GENERAL EXCLUSION TERMS
The insurance company is not responsible for the following:
- Natural wear or corrosion, rust, condensation, dust or temperature changes, bugs getting heavier or worn out, change in color or surface.
- Lost for unknown reasons.
- Deliberately causing damage
- Products which are damaged as follows:
- Damage caused by improper use according to the product’s instructions
- Get immediate damage if on the hood, the cab or the rear of the car.
- Unforeseen damage occurs when a third party owns the product unless the third party has family ties with the buyer of the product such as the parent, spouse, children, and sibling.
- Any damage or incidents caused by viruses or malfunction from other software programs.
- Additional equipment including accidental damage includes, but is not limited to, accessories such as product pouches, battery chargers, wireless headsets.
- Damage caused by accidentally falling into water or other liquids.
- Insurance products are lost.
- Sim card phone or memory card.
- Maintenance, repair, adjustment, and periodic activities.
- Indirect costs associated with the claim unless stated explicitly in the insurance certificate.
- Any liability directly or indirectly caused by:
- Ionizing radiation, radioactive contamination from any nuclear fuel or nuclear waste from the burning of nuclear fuel.
- Radioactive substances, toxic substances or hazardous properties of any nuclear explosive or nuclear components.
- Any loss or damage or liability directly or indirectly incurred as a result of the war, terrorism, civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military might or usurpation, or naturalization. Collector public, or requisition or destruction or damage to property or under the order of any government or local governmental authority.
- Any direct damage caused by aircraft waves or overhead or sonic speed.
- Products not used in the territory of Vietnam.
- Any accidental damages to the covered product due to non-compliance by the Insured.
If you have any questions regarding your coverage or any unexpected accident resulting in a damaged phone, please contact the Samsung insurance support center.